Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Petrocam Trading (Pty) Limitedwork Petrocam Trading (Pty) LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-26
Petrocam Trading (Pty) Limited, a commodity trading and consulting company, is hiring for its Graduate Trainee Programme in Lagos.
- Responsible for managing filling station pump attendants to achieve company's goals.
- Responsible for marketing petroleum products at the station.
- Responsible for smooth operation/running of the filling station to increase fuel sales and reduce operational cost.
- Responsible for sending sales reports daily.
- Responsible for managing safety compliance with statutory requirements at the station.
- Responsible for effective customer service and relationship management.
- Responsible for conducting daily safety briefs and enforcement of the safety house rules.
- Responsible for interfacing with the logistics officers at managing minimum and maximum stock level and effective storage system.
- Responsible for enforcing personnel discipline such as attendance and punctuality, workplace conduct, etc.
- Responsible for carrying out price and competition survey, product analysis and quality of product delivered.
- Responsible for ensuring periodic maintenance schedules are carried out at the earliest time.
- Responsible for interfacing and liaising with various vendors to effect repairs, replacement and functionality of all equipment
- Responsible for interfacing and liaising with inspectorate divisions and enforcement team of DPR/NNPC.
- Responsible for managing the station as a profit centre.
- Responsible for training and retraining of personnel in the Station.
- Responsible for management of the Station Security and liaise with various law enforcement agencies to manage peaceful atmosphere at the Station at all times.
- Responsible for keeping proper records for sale, inventory and discharge.
- Responsible for providing monthly reports on the daily compilation of the underground calculations for white product.
- Minimum years of experience: 1
- Qualification: B.Sc
- Desired Skills: Analytical and supervisory skills
- Ideal candidate must be an HND or BSc holder of any discipline with a willingness to learn new skills, having analytical, good communication and leadership skills.
- Applicant must have a track record of integrity and good Team spirit and must be ready to work from any part of Lagos State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications on or before 19th September, 2020, using the title as the subject of the mail.
Petrocam Trading (Pty) Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe