Graduate Trainee - Life Sciences at Rochework RocheplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-12
- Roche - At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity, and diversity.
- Support administrative and technical documentation across all departments.
- Provide administrative support to project teams, track implementation of plans and provide updates.
- Support collation and monitoring of run rates across all Roche platforms.
- Carry out periodic update of applicable monitoring tools and tracking sheets.
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities, new customer documentation and tracking.
- Assist in the coordination of marketing campaigns and events.
- Assist in the compiling of minutes and reports for applicable internal and external meetings.
- Maintain a customer centric approach with all customer engagements by aligning with the Roche values and maintaining professionalism.
- Support documentation, tracking, resolution and analysis of all internal customer complaints.
- Job shadow various Heads of Departments to gain exposure to different functions.
- A relevant Degree or Diploma in the field of Life Sciences (Biomedical Sciences or Pharma is preferred).
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe