Graduate Research and Innovation Manager at Digital Abundancework Digital AbundanceplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-05-10
Digital Abundance is a company that is using the internet and emerging Technology to create wealth for people in developing nation. We are hiring a Innovation manager in Lagos.
Innovation managers (CIO) improve the culture and strategies expected for innovation to thrive in a given organization and equip others on how to get better at it. As research and innovative manager at DABA, you would be responsible for proposing unique ideas for the company and provide innovative solutions.
Digital Abundance is a company bringing innovative solutions to the Edtech, wealth and crypto-assest management, blockchain and cryptocurrency Industry. Over 80% of our customer base are students, entrepreneurs, investors, traders and career enthusiastic youths, thus it is important to expose them to content that would reflect our vision and the need to fulfill this vision.
This information would be passed across to them in form of blog posts, Newsletters, events, social media content and other forms of online media.
- Design, research, develop, analyze and propose new marketing ideas as well as strategies.
- Maintain team roles and activities for strategic direction.
- Coordinate and analyze feedback from internal and external customers. ( making suggestions and decisions on product development needs and plans)
- Will work closely with internal teams( product management, content development team, Design team)
- Manage risk by measuring how ideas can be implemented, subsequent risks, credible alternatives with a contingency strategy to minimize risk.
- Data Analyses on discoveries and reports
- Education: BA in research-related fields, preferably education or linguistics.
- Combination of attention to detail and creative, strategic thinking.
- Enthusiastic about innovations like crypto and online education
- Experience working in an innovation startup
- High level of organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech background with direct knowledge of digital skills.
- Excellent research skills
- The capacity to think.
- Team motivation
- Data analyses tools such as Excel
A No-Excuses Mentality Hard Working Creativity in Problem Solving A Growth Mindset Extreme Ownership Strong character
Work Tool Stack
- Notion - Documentation and Collaboration
- Google Docs - Documentation
Salary: 50-100k (can be negotiated)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe