Graduate Marketing / Brand Management Trainee at Ojatee Consultingwork Ojatee ConsultingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-22
- Ojatee Consulting - Our client is a multiple award winning medium sized Direct Response Marketing Communications agency, with over a decade experience engaging consumers, connecting their hearts to the soul of brands, with strong emphasis on creativity and innovation, offering experiential marketing campaigns and event marketing solutions. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding creative power. Their purpose is to blow consumers' minds and steal their hearts with incredible and unforgettable brand experiences.
- Support the development of strategic marketing plans, briefs, and brand activation executions.
- Minimum Acceptable Training and Experience.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English or Mass Communication.
- Knowledge of the industry, competition and trends in the marketplace.
- Strong communication, written and verbal, and excellent presentation skills.
- Possess critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Male candidates not above the age of 27 are encouraged to apply for diversity.
- Use of Technology - Uses technology (MS Office suite) to increase productivity; keeps technical skills up to date.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail on or before 28th January,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe