Graduate Management Trainee Program at Reckitt Benckiserwork Reckitt BenckiserplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-16
Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We are hiring for our Graduate Management Trainee Program in Lagos.
- As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department to create and deploy disruptive products.
- Come work at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders.
Giving our graduates the opportunity to grow:
- We give our graduates the space to shine and the support they need to shape their career
- Freedom. It’s a word you’ll hear a lot at RB. As a graduate, you’ll be given the freedom to explore ideas and test your entrepreneurial spirit from day 1. Freedom to make your mark and succeed. Freedom to advance, quickly.
- Better. That’s another word we use here. Just because you’ve finished your studies, doesn’t mean you’ll stopped learning.
- We’re looking for graduates who will push themselves to be better - every day; creating better solutions to help consumers live happier, healthier lives; working with colleagues to find better ways of doing things.
Are you a Young, Innovative Trailblazer who meets the below minimum criteria and wants to make a difference:
- Received a Bachelor's Degree in the last 2 Years
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper
- Must have completed NYSC (or Posted already).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 20th March, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe