Graduate Financial and Accounting Executive at Ikore International Development Limitedwork Ikore International Development LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-06-03
Ikore is an international development organization, offering innovative solutions to drive sustainable social and enterprise development. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Graduate Financial and Accounting Executive in Abuja.
- We seek to employ a dynamic and innovative person who has experience working in different Value chains across Nigeria and Africa.
- Someone who can work collectively with host communities, design home-grown solutions that improve the livelihood and resilience of the communities.
- Manage financial and administration teams to achieve company financial goals.
- Review financial reports, monitor accounts and prepare activity reports and financial forecasts.
- Investigate ways to improve profitability, and analyze markets for business opportunities, such as expansion and investments.
- Using accounting software to create spreadsheets and reports
- Conduct data analysis, planning and strategizing, and advising senior managers and top executives.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Overseeing the flow of cash and financial instruments.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the organization and general market patterns.
- Preparing reports as required by law, regulations or company policies.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures, thereby maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Predicting future financial trends for the organization.
- Perform as main contact for research and information manager activities.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing the company’s budgets.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue.
Required Skills and Experience
- A degree with 1-2 years’ experience in the financial field or any related field is required.
- An analytical mind and ability to stick to time constraints.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Proficient user of finance software and excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Understanding of data privacy standards.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Modeling skills to accurately forecast the company’s monetary growth.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter on or before 30th June, 2020, using "Financial and Accounting Executive" as the subject of the email and include salary expectations in your application letter.
Note: Applications will be reviewed and online interviews will be conducted with selected candidates before finalists are invited for on-site interviews.
Ikore International Development Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe