Graduate Assistant (Science & Technology) at Covenant Universitywork Covenant UniversityplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-17
Covenant University - We are hiring a Graduate Assistant (Science & Technology) in Ogun.
We are recruiting candidates in the departments below:
- Building Technology
- Computer & Information Sciences Programmes:
- Computer Science
- Management and Information Science
- Estate Management
- Biological Sciences Programmes:
- Applied Biology and Biotechnology
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Prospective candidates should have passionate interest in being part of a team that believes in pedagogic excellence in raising a new generation of leaders both in academic and industry.
- Candidates must be a Graduate.
- Candidates are required to possess appropriate skills and orientations for respective discipline as well as possess teaching abilities with adequate research experience.
Remuneration and other Conditions of Service
- Our total package is aimed at motivating faculty to being their best. The university is determined to offer all her employees, a globally-competitive, career- fulfilling package.
- This package is offered on two platforms: salary and non-salary package as indicated below;
- Salary Structure: CUASS 06
- Annual Pay: N1,427,617.20 - N1,635,976.68.
Other Perks and Why You should consider Working with us:
- We are a pension compliant Institution and in addition, the University also provides the following conditions of service:
- An encompassing and empowering (Physical, moral and spiritual) IT-driven environment with 24 hour uninterrupted electricity and water supply.
- Modern and comfortable on-campus accommodation for staff and faculty conducive to serious academic work
- Maintenance of a stable Academic calendar. Well-stocked Library with current publications (books, journals and multimedia centre); State of the art Laboratories, Workshops and specialized Facilities;
- Conference Supports and Sponsorship for both international and local conferences: Research and Development Grants; Support for continuous academic and professional development;
- Openness to international collaborations with other institutions etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae with the details below:
- Section (a) Personal Data:
- Name (Surname First)
- Date of Birth
- Local Government Area
- State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number of Children
- Contact Address
- Residential Address
- Telephone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Present Position with Date
- Current Salary
- Post Applied For
- Section (b) Educational History:
- Institutions attended with Dates
- Statement of Personal Research Focus
- Institutional Academic Development Plan
- Publication and Joumals (International/Local)
- Contribution to Book (International/Local)
- Manuscript submitted for Publication
- Unpublished Conferences / Workshop Paper and Public Lectures
- Conferences attended
- B.Sc / M.Sc / Ph.D supervision
- Academic linkages
- Membership of Learned Societies and Professional Bodies
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees
- Referral Letters from (3) Referees (at least one of whom must, where appropriate, be the Head of the applicant's current place of employment); and 2 of 3 referees should make specific statements on the competence base of the candidate's research and academic pedigree.
- Attached set of credentials.
Candidates should forward their Application Letters, CV's and other documentation to: email@example.com
31st August, 2021.
Click here to download the Covenant University Appointments and Promotion Criteria Document (Faculty ReCite 2.0) for detailed conditions of appointments (PDF).
- The subject of your email should be "Academic Staff Vacancy (Position - College)" e.g. Academic Staff Vacancy (Graduate Assistant - CST).
- Please note, that interested candidates who had earlier applied will be required to update their applications in line with the above.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the above requirements and not send in multiple applications.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe