FX Trading Associate at AZA Financework AZA FinanceplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-06-24
AZA is an established provider of currency trading solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure.We are recruiting to fill the position in FX Trading Associate in Lagos, Nigeria.
- AZA is seeking a highly talented and motivated Trading Associate who is looking to take a position in a fast-paced company.
- The Trading Associate is responsible for currency trading, operations, pricing and settlement of trades.
- This is an exciting opportunity to help Africa’s leading digital currency startup build a brand in East and West Africa.
- Pricing and market making in several currency pair as well monitoring competitor pricing with brokers, banks, black markets etc.
- Collaborate with the sales team to maximise price effectiveness vs. profitability.
- Ensuring all client trades and treasury trades are booked and completed for accuracy in margin reporting.
- Updating rates to clients and ensuring they are reflective on the platform.
- Proprietary trading- drive foreign currency trading in major currencies
- Full life cycle trade responsibilities, build pre-trade analysis, execution, funds allocation and settlement across multiple strategies, brokers and banks.
- Managing float across dozens of accounts in multiple currencies.
- Cashflow projections and analysis based on fund flows
- Managing relationships with trading counter-parties.
- Quantify risks across multiple African currency balances.
- Make recommendations to improve trading procedures (reduce risk, increase efficiency, maximise profitability).
- Provide recommendations for automation, risk mitigation, or any other policies and procedures.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- One of the hottest, fastest scaling start-ups in Africa.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Note: AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe