Fullstack Developer at Epoh Music Limitedwork Epoh Music LimitedplaceRemoteDate Posted: 2022-02-02
- Epoh Music Limited, incorporated in 2018, is a music streaming platform at it's core that offers other services such as events' ticket sales and DJ booking. It is a company that leverages technology to solve music needs in the entertainment sector.
- The Fullstack Developer is responsible for the implementation of client-side and server-side web application logic.
- He/she develops front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of a web application and also develop back-end components, and integrate them together.
- He/she also connects the application with the other (often third-party) web services.
- Fullstack Developer is also responsible for troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the source code for computer programs
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree or a Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Minimum Experience: 2 years of experience as a Fullstack Software Developer or similar role
- Professional Certification: Any relevant certificate is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL..etc).
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Experience with building restful JSON web services, knowledge of API's, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap.
Epoh Music Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe