Full-Stack Developer (React + Node.JS) at Fittedwork FittedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2022-03-16
Fitted is redefining the global fashion landscape by bringing awesome native wear to customers anywhere while formalizing the custom clothing production value chain in frontier markets. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Full-Stack Developer (React + Node.JS) in Nigeria.
- Fitted is redefining the global fashion landscape by bringing awesome native wear to customers anywhere while formalizing the custom clothing production value chain in frontier markets.
- We’re excited to have you help develop the technology solutions that will power Fitted in formalising the custom tailoring market in Africa.
- You’ll work with a cross-functional agile team, collaborating closely with Fashion Team, Operations and Design to deliver elegant, intuitive, accessible, responsive, and user-friendly interfaces for www.fitted.ng.
Among other things, key expectations of you will be as follows:
- Writing new code and developing custom solutions for use with our API and front-end component libraries.
- Performing cross browser and device testing and devising new testing strategies
- Using best practice to ensure streamlining of the product development lifecycle and deep commercialization of the entire technology function
- Building out the eCommerce ecosystem via development of custom-software fit for purpose to the operations team
- Contribution to development of the right culture for efficient and world-class product development
- Supporting infrastructure by writing code and working with the rest of the team
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other professional degree (self-taught coders welcome).
- You’re likely to be a good fit for us if you’ve previously had technical leadership positions in a fast-growing, scaleable technology (eCommerce too!) startups and experienced/ implemented best practices for shipping product and adapting to a constant learning.
- You’re extremely talented with code and prioritize speed of execution and excellent work over excessive deliberation and traditional project management.
- As we grow, you will have the ability to take on more technical leadership, including hiring, mentoring, and leading other developers, as well as making technical decisions on architecture and product roadmap.
- You’ll have the opportunity to provide key leadership at this formative stage of the Company. Our stack is built on the Front with:
- Liquid (Online Store)
- React (Order Management System frontend)
- Node.JS (Backend)
- PHP (Backend) - minimal
- You’ll have the chance to design, code and implement salient components of the tech stack to help Fitted scale
- We have always embraced working remotely, even before the pandemic. The role is however based out of the Lagos office.
- You will have a reasonable amount of flexibility as to what hours you do your work, as long as your teammates can depend on you, you are on-time to calls/meetings, and the work gets done.
- Salary: Negotiable & Competitive
- Competitive salary and profit-sharing program
- Bonus of up to 2.0x base pay within 12 months
- FX payment options available after 6-months
- Time to renew. You should take at least 2 weeks off each year
- Customized awards on your 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year work anniversaries
- Healthcare coverage (Nigeria only).
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe