Full Stack Application Software / IT Engineer at Eazzy Eatswork Eazzy EatsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-08
Eazzy Eats is an innovative food ordering and delivery platform that connects customers to a wide array of restaurants across Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Full Stack Application Software / IT Engineer in Lagos (Ikeja).
- We are looking to hire an experienced Application Software/IT Engineer to manage the company’s application/computer systems
- As an Application Software/IT Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, testing, installing, configuring, and managing Application Software, Backends, Frontends, Hardware, Network Systems, and training staff on correct operating procedures.
- To ensure success as an Application Software/IT Engineer, you should have extensive experience maintaining large-scale and complex software applications (iOS and Android) and IT systems, the ability to project manage, and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ultimately, a top-level Application Software/IT Engineer can design and maintain a dynamic and stable system to perfectly meet the needs of the company and most importantly the users of such applications.
- Manage Application Backend Admin
- Manage both front-end and back-end; database logic in MySQL and smarty template Installation/configuration of Windows OS and server operating systems 1/8
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
- Troubleshooting Production Server Problems related to web applications, disk space, file system, DNS, and network connectivity
- Handle troubleshooting tasks and use methods to immediately rectify system issues.
- Maintain a productive and efficient approach to all tasks.
- Web design/UX, REST API, Kubernetes, Python, DevOps
- Software Development: Node.JS, React Native, Android App - Kotlin, iOS App - Swift, Flutter, Swift, 3rd party application integration, management
- Databases: SQL, MongoDB, No-SQL, MySQL. AWS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Familiarity with general OS systems, Enterprise, programming languages, and Office software.
- Knowledge of Software Application Development.
- Excellent coding experience and skills using Node.JS, React Native, Android App - Kotlin, iOS App - Swift.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- Ability to project manage 3rd teams locally and internationally.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 10th February, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe