Frontend Engineer at Mollo Technologywork Mollo TechnologyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-09
- Mollo Technology - We send and receive payments, pay bills, virtual card and remit funds in and around Africa with the Mollo app.
Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
Identifying web-based user interactions.
Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- You can work with CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less
- Have experience with user interface design
- Have experience working as a React.js Developer
- Possess the knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux are familiar with task runners like Grunt, Webpack
- Can work on large-scale/complex front-end projects
- Can empathize with the many different types of users who use Kuda
- Can think through product requirements to come up with ways of quickly solving problems
- Care deeply about performance, accessibility, and application design
- Can communicate what you’re working on to non-technical stakeholders.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe