Frontend Developer at PayMonthlyCarswork PayMonthlyCarsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-09
PayMonthlyCars is revotionising the ownership of vehicles in Nigeria with the easier option of monthly payments over a 3 to 12 Month installment. We are hiring a Frontend Developer in Lagos.
- You will work with the UI / UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Translation of the UI / UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Length: 2 years.
- HTML & CSS
- Strong command of CSS
- Bootstrap / materialize
- Git versioning
- Understanding of key design principles.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe