Frontend Developer at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-04-19
- eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- Defines product objectives by gathering and analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Develops user interfaces to online and offline web, desktop and mobile applications.
- Manages product development expectations, attaches priority to features, using an appropriate development methodology and life cycle.
- Build and test software products.
- Recommends software solutions by exploring the advantages and benefits of custom development against purchasing alternatives.
- Outlines system architecture for new software products.
- Makes database schema and relationship designs
- Makes a system model of the application using appropriate design and UML tools.
- Integrates applications by exploring server environments and scripts, establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Coordinates (or partakes in) the coding/programming of software products and solutions
- Involves in code review and optimization, and implements review made on products.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required
- A professional certification is required
- Good knowledge of relational and structural databases and how to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Sound knowledge of version control tools such as git.
- Strong knowledge of web server exploits and their solutions
- Passion for best design and coding practices, and a desire to develop new interesting ideas.
- Teamwork and excellent verbal Communication
- Knowledge of Software Development frameworks and Processes
- Highly organized and pays extraordinary attention to details
- Must have the ability to act quickly and pragmatically under pressure to priorities and resolve issues
- Enthusiasm and high level of motivation
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern web development technology
- Application Closing Date
- 4th May, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe