Frontend Developer at Astract9work Astract9placeLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-10
- Astract9 is a full-service Digital Solutions company that has been crafting digital experiences through different mediums, from web and mobile websites/applications to Data management solutions, content creation and everything in between. For the past eight years, we have worked with local and international brands such as Insight Redefini, RED Media Africa, Visa Inc., Credit Direct Limited, Lagos State Employment Trust Fund, Nigerian Postal Service, Ekiti State Government, TradeDepot, Grand Oak Limited, etc.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Proficiency in one or more frontend frameworks i.e React, Vue etc.
- 2+ years proven work experience as a Frontend developer.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Application Closing Date
- 30th March, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe