Front-end iOS (Swift) Developer (Hybrid) at TalentSquarework TalentSquareplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-14
- TalentSquare (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them, we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
- Architect, build, and deliver high-quality, cutting-edge iOS apps.
- Write clear and maintainable that will scalable across projects.
- Learn and support our engineering team through code reviews, mentorship and other initiatives.
- Drive best practices within and beyond your team.
- Develop quality software with high attention to detail.
- Play a large role in the UI/UX of our application.
- Write thorough UI & Unit tests.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Collaborate with internal team of developers, back-end developers, and quality assurance team to implement requirements.
- Follow the Agile Scrum framework.
Experienced in Swift.
Ability to manage and deliver an App from the develop to the release phase (AppStore).
Understanding of continuous integration and setting up for a CI environment.
Know how to develop unit, integration and functional tests.
Deep understanding of iOS application design patterns and API designs.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe