Front-end Developer (React) at Fittedwork FittedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2022-03-16
Fitted is redefining the global fashion landscape by bringing awesome native wear to customers anywhere while formalizing the custom clothing production value chain in frontier markets. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Front-end Developer (React) in Nigeria.
- The Front End Developer role is critical to the organisation - as this team develops the user interfaces that all stakeholders at Fitted interact with.
- Their goal is to build reusable code and libraries for future use, ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability, assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end and collaborate with other teams members and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other professional degrees (self-taught coders welcome).
- You have worked in a structured environment that has organized systems for software development.
- You are familiar with Scrum and agile methodologies. You don’t cut corners and enjoy writing clean, efficient code, and you’re a stickler for excellent documentation.
- You’re an absolute stickler for excellent design and beautiful user experiences.
- For you, alignment and tidiness are not an additional check – they are a way of life.
- Everything you do works to bring beauty and elegance to your code structure and interface design – and you genuinely believe this is just as important as functionality!
- You are self-motivated, passionate about technology with a keen and insightful understanding of numerous languages and their suitability for different problems.
- Ideal candidates will care deeply about the many problems facing African markets and be deep motivated by the chance to make a meaningful impact in the lives of tailors and beyond.
- You are the kind of person who prefers to spend 90% of time planning, and 10% of the time flawlessly executing, so a rigorous understanding of the use case is essential.
- You also don’t just like early validation – you make it your business and suggest ways in which the team can ensure the product being built is what the people want.
- You will be particularly skilled with software architecture design and contribute extensively to what technologies we should imbibe for optimal growth, security and stability.
- Competitive salary and a profit-sharing program
- A bonus of up to 2.0x base pay within 12 months
- FX payment options available after 6-months
- Time to renew. You should take at least 2 weeks off each year
- Customized awards on your 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year work anniversaries
- Healthcare coverage (Nigeria only).
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe