Front-end Developer / Graphics Design and Social Media Specialist at Nationdelivery Nigeria Limitedwork Nationdelivery Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-10-06
Nationdelivery Nigeria Limited a logistics company, is hiring a Front-end Developer / Graphics Design and Social Media Specialist in Lagos, Nigeria
- The designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, posters, product packaging, exhibitions.
- His/her works to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager,Incorporating applications, graphics, audio and video clips into client websites
- Routinely testing applications for ease of use, speed and other quality factors,Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise.
- Your primary role will be doing visual design for mobile / responsive websites, web application interfaces, and native mobile apps.
- You will be creating moodboards, mockups as well as some original design for logos/drawings/graphics etc.
- Apply typography, composition, color and visual identity design to create compelling print and digital collateral
- Create logos, advertisements, labels, packaging, product literature, manuals, trade show materials, swag and other promotional assets as directed
- Design web graphics, email layouts, webpage layouts, banner ads, and other digital assets as assigned
- Contribute thoughtful design ideas to help drive the brand presence forward and differentiate from the competition
- Involved in designing advertisements, brochures,flyers and online graphics
- Managing, producing and designing projects from brief to fulfillment
- 2+ years building web and/or mobile app experiences
- Solid experience with React and React Native frameworks
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues, client-side performance considerations, and SEO Optimization
- Understanding of Agile development process
- Provide portfolio
- Designing & creating marketing & e-marketing materials on a range of projects
- Ensuring consistency in a clients corporate and promotional brands
- Presenting finalized ideas & concepts to clients, colleagues and senior managers. Answering queries from clients.
- Creating original artwork for short and long term projects.
- Working with a range of social media, including photography, to create final artwork
- Designing pitches and presentations for the sales teams. Keeping up to date with new software, post-production, techniques & industry trends. Producing graphic content for site re-skins, page layouts, email designs, site graphics.
- Develop, maintain, and execute influencer marketing strategies
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and leaders bassed on the company products
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Maintain a constant awareness of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Work with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Strong multi-tasker with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines in a stressful environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and articulate
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe Design Suite Maybe CS4 or CS5; plus a basic understanding of HTML and app development
- Working knowledge of mobile marketing and digital marketing techniques
- Knowledge of web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, content classification, and content management methods and systems
- Basic knowledge of graphic design best practices and principles for both print and web projects
- Coordinate with PR account teams to provide social media guidance and expertise for specific campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree or H.N.D, in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Marketing or Public Relations and a minimum of 2 years of experience with social media influencers OR 5 plus years of experience with social media influencers
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Networking aptitude
- Natural proficiency in social media, with an intuitive sense for trends and influencers.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills; customer-facing experience is a plus.
- You are a hustler and creative thinker who can get your foot in the door through someone's DMs without annoying them.
- You have a basic understanding of analytics, social listening, influencer engagement, hashtag strategies and overall social media marketing platforms.
- You have strong attention to detail and high organizational and project management skills. You're able to work relatively independently.
- Execute paid media campaigns across social media platforms with detailed reporting
- Proactively share trending social opportunities along with logistics to create content wins
- Set up and optimize brand social pages within multiple platforms to increase brand visibility
- Manage multiple brand presences in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, posting on relevant blogs, video content and live streaming, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Ensure engaging messaging and adherence to best practices for each platform with guidance of content calendars
- Keep up to date with best practices in content writing, social media and business/industry trends
- Understand the broader marketing funnel and what roles social media and content play
- Conduct research to source, vet and prioritize promising influencers that are aligned with our brand(s) and reflect the trends and attitudes of our customers.
- Own all influencer outreach & communications - from initial pitch to support requests - in order to seed new relationships and foster long-term collaborations.
- Manage the influencer gifting process including product and sizing selection, order placements, and liaising with warehouse team to ensure timely delivery.
- Activate and engage influencers in brand launches, store and other offline events.
- Maintain a robust internal database of influencer relationships and provide ongoing updates to influencers.
- Monitor participating influencer's accounts to ensure follow through, source/tag UGC, and track influencer performance across identified KPIs.
- Support the development of regular analytical reports on social media activity and influencer engagements.
N120,000 - N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 30th November, 2020, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Nationdelivery Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe