Front End Developer at Vasitiwork VasitiplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-12
Vasiti - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Front End Developer in Lagos.
- We are looking for a creative Front End Developerto join our versatile team building world-class products.
- As a Front End Developeryou will be tasked with building and optimizing web pages and features, maintaining brand consistency throughout designs as well as creatinga functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML, CSS and React Jsto create user-friendly web pages.
- Develop features to enhance the user experience, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Optimize web pages and applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency are maintained throughout design.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Ensureweb designsareoptimized for smartphones.
- Build reusable code and create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Implement relevant design changes from feedback to enhance overall user satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Hands on experience with markup languages.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the requirements should send in their CV on or before 23rd February, 2021, using the above job role as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe