Front Desk Officer at Workforce Groupwork Workforce GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-18
Workforce Group - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Front Desk Officer in Lagos.
- The front desk officer will be responsible for performing various administrative tasks, guiding clients and providing stewardship support to meet the organisation’s operational goals.
- Manage the reception.
- Greet and courteously assist clients and visitors.
- Sort correspondences and send to the appropriate department/staff
- Manage the booking sheet for the Zone
- Prepare rooms ahead of clients events.
- Check that all equipment is functioning well and inform the Facility and Admin team of any issues.
- Direct calls and respond to inquiries.
- Record name of visitors in visitors log book.
- Ensure the intercom is working at all times.
- Manage the lunch caterers and other lunch related activities (vetting the lunch register and preparation of the payment voucher).
- Maintain/update the inventory (stationary and toiletries) in the store
- Maintain an excel sheet for fuel distribution and usage for the pool vehicles and make requisition for top up of the Total fuel card.
- Respond to all requests from the business managers and staff
- Perform administrative tasks as needed, including proofreading, transcription and creating invoices
- Perform other assignments as may be assigned from time to time.
Role Competencies / Skill:
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask under pressure
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability.
- Flexibility in thinking, approaching problems and managing workloads.
- Ability to convey and receive complex and sensitive information.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any field.
- 0-1 year Customer Service/Front Desk experience.
We offer a wide range of benefits to our people. You bring your “A” game and we will provide the opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 3rd March, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe