Front Desk Officer at The Brains Premier Schoolswork The Brains Premier SchoolsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-04
The Brains Premier Schools - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Front Desk Officer in Lagos (Amuwo Odofin)
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Receive letters and items and distribute them
- Arrange food and beverages for the guests after seeking the appropriate approval.
- Performs routine receptionist tasks as necessary for the presentation of a professional office.
Requirements, Key Skills, and Abilities
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree
- Telephone Skills
- Good command of English
- Good Listener
- Ability to organize
- Ability to coordinate people.
- Proven experience as front desk representative
- Familiarity with office machines (photocopier, printer)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter stating the position applying for along with their CV on or before 15th January 2021, with "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
The Brains Premier Schools
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe