Front Desk Officer at IBFCAlliance Limitedwork IBFCAlliance LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-06-11
IBFCAlliance Limited, a Professional Training & Coaching company, is Front Desk Officer in Lagos.
The Front Desk Officer shall be responsible for:
- Welcoming visitors to the office, assuring their comfort while waiting to be attended to by respective staff and directing them as appropriate.
- Answering telephone, forwarding calls and/or recording and forwarding messages accurately.
- Maintaining a neat and organized reception area to ensure that the right ambience is attained.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming mails in a timely manner.
- Dispatching outgoing mails as efficiently as possible.
- Proper recording of correspondences.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Good MS office skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 14 June, 2019, with the Job Role as reference.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information