Franchise Officer at Alfred & Victoria Associateswork Alfred & Victoria AssociatesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-16
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. We are recruiting to fill the position of Franchise Officer in Lagos.
- Responsible for continuous support of all franchise to ensure efficient operations and profitability.
Franchise Opportunity Marketing:
- Assist in preparing and executing the marketing strategy for Company’s’ franchisee opportunity: attracting newer franchisees.
- Franchise Identification, Selection and Development
- Identify and research potential markets to launch franchise and advise Manager of new opportunities.
- Identify and locate potential customers in the selected markets: discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Assist in the launch and development of the franchisee as per the agreed terms and conditions.
- Assist in the development of Franchise Business Plans
- Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
- Support the day-to-day management of franchise. Advice and support franchisees with all areas of their business including: store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
- Ensure franchisor suggested systems/ processes are deployed & practiced in the franchisee.
- Assist in developing sales promotional activities to support the franchisees.
- Ensure that Company’s brand is communicated and maintained in all franchisee communications and marketing activities.
- Franchise legal responsibilities - ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High level of organizing ability.
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Power-Point and Social Networking.
- Goal Oriented.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Team Work.
- High ethical standards of integrity & dependability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CVs on or before Tuesday; 30th April, 2019. (3pm)
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.
Alfred & Victoria Associates
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information