Food Concepts Plc Management Graduate Trainee Programme in Minna, Niger Statework Food Concepts PlcplaceMinnaDate Posted: 2019-03-14
Food Concepts Plc (Owners of Chicken Republic), a Food & Beverage company, is recruiting for its Management Graduate Trainee Programme in Minna, Niger
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
- Should possess BSc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Experience in the QSR/Hospitality industry is an added advantage
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Note: Only candidates that reside in minna and its environs would be contacted.
Food Concepts Plc
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information