Flutter Developer at Truqwork TruqplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-05-10
Truq is a logistics tech company leveraging tech to connect anyone with moving needs to the closest available vehicle. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Flutter Developer in Lagos.
- The responsibility of the Flutter developer is to develop and maintain our cross-platform Android and iOS mobile applications.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
The responsibilities of the Flutter Developer are:
- Develop mobile apps using Flutter
- Translate and build the designs from wireframes into high quality responsive UI code
- Develop and deliver working software at the end of each Sprint
- Resolve any problems existing in the system; suggest and add new features in the complete system
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented
- Communicate with the Product Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities
- Maintain software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
Skill and Experience
- Have two or more iOS / Android apps developed with Flutter either deployed on the AppStore / Google Play or available on Github
- 2+ years in mobile software development
- Have over one year experience developing Flutter applications for mobile app development
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with automated testing and building
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code and refactoring previously written code
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Attention to quality through unit tests, automation scripts, and code review.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 9th May, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe