Flutter Developer at DRO Healthwork DRO HealthplaceNigeria (remote)Date Posted: 2022-03-16
- DRO Health is a healthcare solution aimed at providing all-round quality healthcare through an app.
- Implementing existing designs and functionality in Flutter/Dart
- Integrating APIs
- Maintaining the Flutter CI/CD
- Fixing bugs when they arise
- Writing unit tests for old and new features
- Participate in QA testing for features
- Assisting with user acceptance of applications enhancements
- Planning for business continuity & disaster recovery
- Providing regular updates to key stakeholders at all levels, establishing strong relationships across the organization
- Ensuring consistent updates to tasks on our product management software
- Participating in Monday team meetings & daily slack standups.
- Must be able to use Flutter & Dart at a high level
- Must have fast internet
- Must have reliable power supply
- Must be able to use the Gitflow methodology for branching and releases
- Has experience in Flutter CI/CD
- Has experience and knows how to write Flutter unit tests
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be energetic, sociable, and vibrant
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations and pressure
- Be able to clearly and quickly communicate any issues being faced
- Be able to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent task estimation skills
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Application Closing Date
- 31st March, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe