Fleet Supervisor at AB InBevwork AB InBevplacePort harcourt, RiversDate Posted: 2020-08-18
AB InBev, a multinational drink and brewing company, is recruiting to fill the position of a Fleet Supervisor in Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria.
- Career opportunity exists for a Fleet Supervisor in our Portharcourt Plant, Nigeria.
- The Fleet Supervisor is primarily responsible for managing logistics fleet (Trucks, Forklifts, Sweepers) to ensure satisfactory product delivery to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Warehouse and distribution plan and operation by optimizing fleet uptime
- Drive all Fleet PIs and KPIs for positive impact to Logistics KPIs.
- Manage and Schedule Preventive Maintenance for trucks and Forklifts
- Manage and Schedule Repairs of trucks and Forklifts
- Manage and report fleet inspection checklist
- Process Purchase Requisition for Stock & Non- Stock Items
- Spare parts Inventory Management & Control
- Manage onsite 3PL contractors
- Fleet rescue and intervention
- Manage time and attendance of all direct and indirect reports
- Review daily consumption of Fuel (Diesel or LPG)
- Track fuel supply, issuance consumption per Vehicle and driver, putting up actions to reduce high consumption to save cost.
- Ensure good vendor management, SLA compliance as required by the company policy.
- Ensure that all Fleet employees and contractors are competent and certified to perform their tasks safely and efficiently
- Run Fleet department vehicle spares warehouse and implement inventory standard as per plant optimisation.
- Implement Fleet Operation Safety and improvement plan as required by plant optimisation Safety pillar.
- Representation during milestone audits will be necessary to support the plant’s optimisation dream (Fleet and Maintenance Pillar)
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum of a B.Sc./ B. Tech/HND in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Computer Literacy with advanced work knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Appreciable Numeric/ Math skill
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Ability to Synthesize/ innovate for execution while adhering to guiding work ethics & compliance policies.
- Appreciable level of assertiveness with the ability to deliver under pressure.
- Dependable: Consistently follow through on tasks.
- A good team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated: Working effectively with little direction
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe