Fleet Analyst / Tracking Officer at White Soul Groupwork White Soul GroupplaceCalabar, Cross River.Date Posted: 2021-08-25
White Soul Group, a leading haulage and logistics company is recruiting to fill the position of a Fleet Analyst / Tracking Officer in Calabar, Cross River.
- The Fleet Analyst / Tracking Officer will report to the Tracking Coordinator and must be an expert in using and keeping functioning fleet management software to track and monitor the various aspects of the fleet operations, including generating reports to aid business decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and track trucks form source to destination, ascertaining the location of all trucks at all times.
- Prepare daily loading projections for clients
- Real time tracking of all truck locations and event monitoring in all fleets using GPS system
- Continuously monitor aspects of driver behavior, such as speeding, fuel consumption, excessive braking and erratic driving using telematics systems in trucks
- Flag off all illegal movements of drivers and notify the appropriate authorities promptly to enable them take action.
- Monitor delays, time spent at customer locations, diversions, and illegal loadings.
- Track vehicle locations and improve traceability in the event of a vehicle theft
- Analyze data to identify vehicle patterns and take remedial action to reduce costs
- Flag off immediately, issues of violations of geo-fences, speed limits, free-wheeling, night driving, over-speeding, near misses, etc. to management
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Higher education, courses in security training and another relevant field is an asset Experience
- Minimum 2 years of progressive working experience in a similar position
- Proven experience working with vehicles, dispatch, fleet management, tracking
- Working knowledge of safety or security operations Good geographic knowledge of key areas.
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated well-balanced judgment in logistical and management skills to mitigate threats and risks to operations
Planning and Organization:
- Sound organizational and management skills including a strong service orientation.
- Ability to plan and organize assignments with little supervision, prepared to up manage and ask for support when it is needed.
- Operates in compliance with service rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Assumes full responsibility for actions and decisions.
- Willingness to use automation technology. Computer skills and basic familiarity with vehicle tracking systems and trucks are required.
- Would be required to work overtime, and weekends.
- Would be required to travel as the company deems necessary.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 29th September, 2021, with the role as the subject of the application.
White Soul Group
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe