Financial Investment Analyst at InfoWAREwork InfoWAREplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-02
- InfoWARE empowers decision-makers with real-time market data, a dynamic network of information, and powerful software to run your entire business. Software that supports life cycle management and strategic decision-making in more personal and proactive ways. We help make your business processes simpler and smarter.
- Perform monitoring of performance and credit quality of current portfolio investments, and develop expertise in assigned industries.
- Perform research and analysis on new investment opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to manage the collection and analysis of relevant financial/performance data and effectively track/document information/analysis in an Analyst capacity.
- Demonstrate increasing proficiency with financial statement analysis including the use of Financial Management tools and internally developed Application/Models.
- Contribute to the process of making buy/sell/hold recommendations, developing an increasing understanding of pricing landscape, relative value and portfolio strategies.
- Develop understanding of trading process, execute transactions and complete trade tickets.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with trading partners and external analysts.
- Proactively assist product development and implementation team members in the development of analytical tools and processes.
- Examining and assessing economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies.
- Liaising with fund managers, company managers, stock market traders, stockbrokers
- and regulators with a view to expanding funding access while improving market
- Maintain up to date information on the latest economic trend in the country, latest and any updates in the financial markets.
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios.
- Develop complex financial models and analyst research documents.
- Assist in ensuring that all investment compliance regulations are met.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other financial investment management related disciplines.
- Relevant Financial Analysis experience preferred, ideally in the area of Equities, Derivatives, Money Market and Fixed Income Investment analysis.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- MUST have completed NYSC.
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships and team objectives.
- Be able to think out of the box.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF to: email@example.com using "FINANCIAL INVESTMENT ANALYST" as the subject of the mail.on or before 18th February,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe