Financial Controller Officer at Willers Solutions Limitedwork Willers Solutions LimitedplaceVictoria Island, LagosDate Posted: 2021-12-01
Willers Solutions Limited - Out client, a reputable Investment Banking Group with service offerings in Asset / Fund Management, Wealth management, Issuing House / Capital Raising, Financial Advisory, Securities Brokerage, Real Estate and Consulting, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Bank reconciliation
- Closure of prepayments
- Posting of accruals
- Preparation of bank charges schedule
- Reconciliation of daily trade
- Maintenance of records of source document
- Raising of journal entries
- Cheque register maintenance
- Petty cash book maintenance
- Posting of transaction entries
Qualifications and Experiences
- B.Sc in Accounting / numerate discipline with ACA / ACCA.
- Minimum of two-year experience in stockbroking / investment firm will be added advantage Experience:
- Understand clearly accounting concepts and conventions
- Fair knowledge of IAS & IFRS
- Empirical knowledge of Bank Reconciliation process
- Understand Taxation; tax base, disallowed expenses, allowable expenses, adjusted profit, accessible profit.
- Understand Payroll System with statutory obligations.
- Having capacity to carry out business health analysis using ratios (capital adequacy, liquidity ratio, profitability ratio and ROI.
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft suite (Excel, Power point, Words)
- Knowledge of Investment Software (Progenics, infoweb, Simplex)
- Ability to collate and analyze data
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email below using the Job Title as the subject of the email on or before 29th December, 2021.
Willers Solutions Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe