Financial Analyst at Datapoolwaters Advisorywork Datapoolwaters AdvisoryplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-13
- Datapoolwaters Advisory is a financial strategy and investment advisory consulting company with client base across sectors such as Technology, Agriculture, Fintech etc.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking for clients
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team of our clients to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide the cost analysis process of our clients by working with them on establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Work with clients and management in identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics required (B.A, B.Sc, or B.Com Degree)
- 0 - 3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- High proficiency in financial modelling techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills Good business acumen Strong willingness to learn and improve.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is extremely desired, strong enthusiasm to learn is equally required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 31st January,2022.
- Note: Job type is hybrid (Remote & Office)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe