Financial Accountant at EtaZuma Mining and Industries Limitedwork EtaZuma Mining and Industries LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-12-28
Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited, a leading mining companies, is hiring a Financial Accountant in Abuja (FCT)
- The Accountant will keep financial records, prepare reports, and update financial information. The Accountant must be familiar with accounting procedures and should have experience with accounting software programs (SAP).
- The ideal candidate will be able to process business transactions, handle accounts payable and receivable, expense reports, receipts, and other financial matters. Proven accounting experience required.
- Prepare end-of-month reports
- Prepare audits, forecasts, and other fiscal planning.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the company including daily account reconciliation, cash/treasury management, and internal/external financial & compliance reporting
- Prepare financial reports in accordance with local and regulatory accounting principles and ensure compliance with the accounting Policies (IFRS)
- Support periodic reporting to stakeholders
- Fact-checking invoices for payment and processing
- Processing billing adjustments and refunds
- Handling bookkeeping, including daily bank reconciliation
- Maintaining Loan ledgers and other general ledgers on SAP
- Interfacing with the company’s banking and business partners
- 1-3 years of proven audit and accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field preferred
- Able to analyze financial records and transfer information
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- Able to handle high volumes of daily data/information
- Experience with accounting software, like SAP
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Excel in particular (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online on or before January 7th 2021.
EtaZuma Mining and Industries Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe