Finance Intern at Transport Services Limited (TSL)work Transport Services Limited (TSL)placeLagosDate Posted: 2020-10-16
Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Finance Intern in Lagos and Calabar-Cross River.
- Assist the finance team with research, filing and maintaining accurate financial records.
- Assist the finance team in collating and dispersing invoices, receipts and bank statements.
- Provide and submit reports on documents collated.
- Reconcile the differences on invoices and receipts received against forecasted invoices and receipts expected.
- Check financial documents and journal entries for accuracy.
- OND in Accounting or Finance.
- 0 to 1-year experience in a similar role.
- Must be resident in Lagos State or Calabar, Cross River State.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel.
- Interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 23rd October, 2020.
Transport Services Limited (TSL)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe