Finance & Administrative Assistant at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)work Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)placeBornoDate Posted: 2020-08-27
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi), indigenous non-governmental organization, is hiring a Finance & Administrative Assistant in Borno
- Finance & Admin Assistant Under the direction of the Senior Finance & Admin. Officer, the Finance & Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the provision of administrative and logistical services to the State Office on the Project.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 - 2 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in office management and administration.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
- Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and CV as a single word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org on or before 9th September, 2020, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Kindly note that prospective individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions.
- AHNi is an equal opportunity employer.
- You can also visit our website www.ahniaerla.org for more details on this advert,
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe