Female Front Desk Officer at Pickmeup International Company - Akure, Ondowork Pickmeup International CompanyplaceAkure, OndoDate Posted: 2020-08-27
Pickmeup International Company, a transport and logistics company, is hiring a Female Front Desk Officer in Akure, Ondo.
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers.
- Monitor drivers relationship with customers.
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers.
- Assist in design, review and update processes, policies and procedures line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfactory is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers application and other goals and polices of the organization required to optimize services.
- Note customers complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with drivers.
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
- Applicant must have 0 to 1-year experience with a ride-hailing firm with IT knowledge.
- Applicant must possess good computer and telecommunication skills.
- Applicant must be innovative and creative.
- Applicant must have the ability to work to achieve set targets and goals.
- Applicant must have the ability to work in a competitive environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume on or before 31st August, 2020, using the "Job ttle and Location" as subject of the email.
Pickmeup International Company
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe