Fast Food Restaurant Manager at CVM Career Companywork CVM Career CompanyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-08
- CVM Career Company (A career consulting company) - We help professionals like you use their career stories to land job interviews by writing functional CV and Resumes and we also provide them with tools to navigate the world of work through our various coaching services.
- Coordinate daily restaurant operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Review product quality daily and ensure consistency across shifts.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads).
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Estimate future needs for foodstuffs, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or from a culinary school.
- Education: Higher Education Degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years multi-unit food service experience.
- Proven work experience as a Fast Food Restaurant Manager or similar role.
- Ability to use MS Excel and Word Office Application.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "FAST FOOD RESTAURANT MANAGER" as the subject of the mail.on or before 14th March,2022.
CVM Career Company
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe