Facility Supervisor at Olman Business Solutionswork Olman Business SolutionsplacePort harcourtDate Posted: 2022-01-17
- Olman Business Solutions is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- Planning by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in building.
- Develop schedule for regular evaluation of facilities.
- Participate in development of policies and procedures affecting usage supplies and facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and other facilities are functioning well.
- Develop monitoring systems or programs in institution to detect problems in initial stage.
- Understand standards/government regulations in the order to be compliance
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Develop and execute system for regular cleaning, repair, and maintenance of facilities.
- Ensure facilities meet needs of multiple individual projects and coordinate with IT staff for technological needs
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as cleaning, parking, security, and technology
- Supervising teams of staff across different divisions
- Managing budgets relating to facility
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects
- Helping with office relocations
- Drafting maintenance reports.
- B.Sc. / HND in Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- Working knowledge of technical/engineering operations and facility management best practices.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office applications.
- Membership with IFMA
- Good understanding of project management
- Time management skills
- Clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents
- Confident decision making
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Procurement and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of preventive maintenance principles and practices
- Good oral and written communication skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 31st January,2022.
Olman Business Solutions
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe