Facility Officer at The Workplace Centre Limitedwork The Workplace Centre LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-18
The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society. We are hiring a Facility Officer in Lagos Island, Lagos.
- As the Facility Officer, you are responsible for the effective day to day running of the company facilities. The key focus is to support the broader Facilities Management team and to ensure that all operations run smoothly. You will also coordinate the effective operations of the office and oversee the Administration team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure maintenance of properties, sites and buildings
- Compliance with building codes
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and contractors
- Maintenance of key register and site security
- Regularly undertake walk through inspections of all facilities
- Undertake event and meeting room set ups and delivery of catering
- Comply with workplace WHS instructions, policies and procedures
- Ensure work is carried out in a safe and timely manner
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
- Relevant work experience, Minimum of 2 years.
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Proven experience in facilities management
- Knowledge and understanding of Workplace Health & Safety
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to completing deadline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with Role _ Location (Facility Officer_Ikoyi_Lagos) applying for as subject on or before 29th April, 2019.
The Workplace Centre Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information