Facebook Ads Specialist at Blueslip Limitedwork BlueSlip LimitedplaceLagos StateDate Posted: 2020-12-28
BlueSlip Limited, a management consultancy firm, is hiring a Facebook Ads Specialist in Lagos
The Facebook Ads Specialist will be responsible for building and managing client Facebook and Instagram Ads Manager accounts. This position requires you to work within client budgets to achieve phenomenal results. The responsibilities in this position include, but are not limited to:
- Developing the overall funnel strategy to ensure that both the ad account and website are optimized for the highest conversion rate possible
- Installing and managing Facebook pixels
- Building out campaign frameworks inside ad accounts
- Writing ad copy that drives conversions
- Facebook Ads Expert
- Creative copywriter + editor
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, and insights to achieve maximum ROI in Facebook and search campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Optimizing and scaling campaigns
- Providing reports for Account Managers, which includes ad spend, CPA, and ROAS data as well as creative direction for clients.
- Work with the design team to coordinate graphic design projects.
- Work with the web development team to produce Conversion Rate Optimization audits of client websites
- Work with the team to improve internal processes.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of work experience.
- Facebook Lead and Direct Conversion Ads (Required)
- Self-starter, motivated, and able to take initiative and work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work under pressure, and meet multiple deadlines.
- Facebook Ads Experience is a MUST HAVE
- E-Commerce experience is a MUST HAVE
- Attention to detail is essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 12 February 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe