Executive Sales Representative at E-Metric Suitework E-Metric SuiteplaceIkeja, LagosDate Posted: 2021-11-26
E-Metric Suite is a Management Consultancy firm with a special focus on Business Process Design & Management, Corporate Strategy Development, Training and Human Capital Development. This is based on the desire of the management team to see businesses transform into larger business organizations through an effective business process management system and a sound corporate strategic framework. E-Metric Suite has grown to be relevant in the areas of Business Process Management, Corporate Strategy, Enterprise Transformation Solutions, Training, Human Capital Development and Human Resource Management which has been grouped in our three-fold framework; Consulting, Outsourcing and Technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and referral-based strategies
- Negotiating and closing deals.
- Presenting service demonstrations to the client
- Participate in conferences, exhibitions, and industry meet-ups for business development
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Serve as advisor to our employees by answering all of their sales related questions and concerns
- Keep abreast of the latest sales trends and best practices
- Compiling and presenting sales reports.
- Perform other duties as may be required
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 2 - 3 years relevant work experience.
- Experience as a Sales Executive of training courses
- Experience in generating sales for Business Consultancy Services
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience in selling training courses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Hands-on experience in managing the full training cycle
- Proficiency in learning management systems and software
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Passionate about sales
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Build and maintain a professional relationship
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email below using the Job Title as the subject of the mail, on or before 3rd December, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe