Entry Level Electrical Engineer at Goteh Constructionwork Goteh ConstructionplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-04-26
- Goteh Construction was established to provide a broad spectrum of solutions and expertise to the Africa infrastructure Sector. This broad capability enables us to offer our stakeholders full range of solutions from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning as well as Maintenance Management.
- Work with the Electrical team in construction installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Assist in the Installation of electrical equipment including transformers, switchgear, disconnects, and motor control centres monitor and expedite deliveries.
- Assist in power distribution system design including electrical equipment layout, single line diagrams, and wiring schedules.
- Assist in the Inspection of completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Read design specifications and technical drawings.
- Record, analyse and interpret test data.
- Propose modifications and retest products.
- A First Degree from a recognised university in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- 1 - 3 years experience post-NYSC required with their discharge certificate at time of application.
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients, contractors.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong mathematical abilities.
- Ability to work with CAD Packages
- Excellent time management skills in order to handle competing deadlines.
- A high level of autonomy and self-efficiency with attention to detail.
- The ability to be a team-player.
- The will to learn and continuously develop skills and knowledge.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional / relevant certificates in one (1) email to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 6th May, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe