Enterprise Systems Developer at Babban Gona Agricultural Franchisework Babban Gona Agricultural FranchiseplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2020-07-03
Babban Gona Agricultural Franchise is a financially sustainable, high impact and highly scalable social enterprise, which is part-owned by the farmers it serves.
We are recruiting to fill the position of an Enterprise Systems Developer in Nigeria.
- We seek to hire an Enterprise Systems Developer, that is a seasoned professional with demonstrated experience in developing Enterprise Systems.
- The selected individual will work alongside other members of Babban Gona’s Enterprise team in order to develop our enterprise software’s, as well as solve the enterprise-wide problem of the organization.
- Plans, designs, develops, tests, and maintains enterprise-level desktop-, web- and mobile-based applications
- Designs solutions attending to both business and technical considerations
- Analyses user requirements, envisions system features and functionality
- Collaborates with product owners, team leads and other software developers
- Works closely with end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Works on bug fixes and improving application performance
- Participates in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or any other related field
- 1 year+ experience in Software Development or an equivalent of education and experience
- Basic knowledge of software development life cycle (, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and execution models (, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.)
- Ability to develop Android apps using any framework desired
- Understanding of databases, with proficiency in SQL
- Ability to build Microsoft Access data applications while using VBA and Macros
- Familiarity with build tools
- Familiarity with web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3 as well as design frameworks
- Basic understanding of using data to drive decisions and data visualization
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile versus desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Unit test and debugging skills
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git) is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Proof of already developed applications on multiple platforms will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Babban Gona Agricultural Franchise
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe