Engineering Graduate Trainees Needed at a Consumer Durable Distribution Conglomerate - Fadac Resources and Serviceswork Fadac Resources and ServicesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-11
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. They are in need of Graduate Trainees. Location is Oregun, Lagos
- The Management Trainee's responsibilities include completing all assigned tasks, which may include, performing duties in different departments, gaining knowledge of operations.
- Learning how to handle disputes, attending meetings and workshops.
- Providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation.
- You should also be able to complete any required evaluations.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the trainee-ship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical and electronics, Mechanical, I.T, Chemical, Production, Polymer & Textile Engineering or similar degree.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 31st March, 2021.
Fadac Resources and Services
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe