Engineer, Service Performance at 9mobilework 9mobileplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-02-25
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Engineer, Service Performance in Abuja.
Job ID: IRC4029
- Monitoring, reporting and analysis of network key performance indicators.
- 24/7 real-time monitoring of network key performance indicators
- Identifying network impacting issues that are not visible or recognizable by alarms via KPIs
- Flagging of degraded network key performance indicators for resolution
- Pre- and post-implementation KPI monitoring, analysis and reporting for planned network technical changes.
- Tracking and reporting of KPI for new technical features and equipment deployment
- Support resolver teams for network fault resolution through monitoring and reporting of KPI during and after fault resolution
- Generation of Daily, weekly, monthly KPI reports for network nodes (BSS, IP, VAS, Core PS/CS and Transmission)
- Generation of OPCOM reports and other network reports
- Support reconciliation of KPI figures with 9mobile service providers and customers.
- Handling periodic and ad hoc reports for Network Operations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, NOC & BSS
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related discipline
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Network availability and capacitymanagement
- Network administration
- Microsoft Office suite
- Network Surveillance/monitoring tools(advantage)
- Analytical skills
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe