Engineer, Network Operations Centre at Raeanna Limitedwork Raeanna LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-12-28
Raeanna, an infrastructure operator for wireless telecommunication in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa, is hiring an Engineer, Network Operations Centre in Lagos
Roles and Responsibilities
- Escalation and management of network faults.
- Supporting and following up on the execution of Work Orders and Change Requests.
- Providing technical support to the field teams.
- 24x7 Monitoring, Supervision and Reporting.
- Liaising with Customer Teams to resolve Network Outages
- Liaising with equipment vendors and other service providers regarding outages on leased and interconnect lines.
- Assists in providing reports for service outages and recommended follow up actions.
- Review Trouble Ticket reports against Service Level Agreements and recommend follow up actions.
- Support in providing Major Service outage investigations and follow up
- Assist in the coordination and control of all the Trouble Tickets raised in the network.
Education And Experience
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Two(2) years post NYSC relevant experience
- Required Capabilities
- Control Network Technologies
- Radio Access Technologies
- BSS Network sub-system
- Problem Solving & Communication
- Teamwork & Customer Focus
- Internal Relationships
- Technical team
- External Relationships
- Vendors – OEMs & Managed Services TeamsCustomer
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their CV and Application Letters on or before December 31, 2020, using the position as subject of email.
firstname.lastname@example.org with position as subject of email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe