eLearning Content Designer at Firmgate & Associates Limitedwork Firmgate & Associates LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-17
Firmgate & Associates Limited - Our client, a Creative and Digital Learning Agency in Lekki, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position of an eLearning Content Designer in Lagos.
- The eLearning Content Designer will be responsible for designing/developing multimedia content for a variety of content areas that promote user engagement and reflect best practices in instructional design and content development.
- The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and aesthetically appealing manner.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design and develop eLearning course materials that are functional, intuitive, informative, accurate and consistent with sound instructional design principles focused on adult learning theory.
- Conduct instructional research and apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods to course design.
- Design and develop graphics, audio, animations, and video for eLearning courses.
- Work closely with Curriculum Production to develop templates for various course models.
- Must possess strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Provide thorough and detailed quality assurance of all course material
- Good sense of aesthetics; designs interactive features that are visually appealing and support learners understanding of content
- Strong background in Universal Design for Learning concepts,
- Familiarity with use of photoshop, powerpoint and adobe suite projects.
- Develop course materials using presentation software compatible with LMS, Adobe Creative Suite, Vyond, and/or Articulate Storyline.
- Experience recording & editing voiceovers using Audacity or like tool; experience using video/screen capture software.
- Demonstrates self-reliance by meeting/exceeding workflow needs.
- Follows established processes as outlined by Manager.
- Completes assigned duties based on daily business needs and individual skill set.
- Consistently produces a high volume of quality work.
- Capable, and adapts as needed, to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Effectively manage time and multiple tasks
- Participate in a team-oriented environment
- Equally comfortable working collaboratively and independently
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Analyze problems, identify solutions, and implement recommendations Core Competencies:
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision and with other department personnel
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Must be "self-motivated" as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Must be collaborative in driving decisions and a team-player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Builds and maintains student satisfaction
- Recognizes and anticipates student needs
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in any discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in training and development management (essential).
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 30th July, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Firmgate & Associates Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe