E-commerce Specialist at ZKTecowork ZKTecoplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-05-23
ZKTeco is a world-leading manufacturer of enterprise biometric verification technology. We are hiring an E-commerce Specialist.
- Coordinate and facilitate online sales and website development.
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Update keywords per SKU (Stock Keeping Unit)
- Coordinate and facilitate end to end online sales for delivery and payment
- Build traffic and sales via the website
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them.
- Monitor inbound product inventory on purchase orders to coordinate timely delivery to the customer
- Research, evaluate, identify, and lead the development of new product features and promotional programs to grow overall eCommerce revenue
- Managing digital advertising including Google Analytics, adwords, retargeting, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other media partners
- Meeting customers expectations by recommending changes to product or services and websites
- Update product information and content on the website
- Work with Team to create images, promotions etc. for display on the website
- Prepare reports and analyze conversion numbers
- First Degree from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing B2C ecommerce merchant websites.
- 1+ years hands-on experience implementing Google Analytics, SEO and SEM/Marketing
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Must be familiar with reporting and sales metrics
- Strong research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Office/ Excel/ PowerPoint)
- Knowledgeable about consumer preferences, particularly as these relate to e-commerce.
- Analytical and sense for attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; ability to navigate a cross-functional environment, positive attitude
- Marketing experience, knowledge in photography, photo & video editing, HTML, and WordPress are plus.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information