Distribution Team Lead at Soupah Fresh Limited - Ibadanwork Soupah Fresh LimitedplaceIbadanDate Posted: 2020-08-01
Soupah Fresh Limited is an innovative corporation on the agricultural value chain that engages in rooftop farms, fortified food processing and farm linkages for rural small holder farmers into urban markets. We are hiring a Distribution Team Lead in Ibadan
We are seeking to hire a Distribution Centre Lead to manage daily activities of our centralized distribution center. The Distribution Center Lead will monitor inventory levels to manage expenses, minimize loss and maximize revenue. He/she is responsible for all aspects related to the receiving, storing, and shipping of produce to assigned Fulfilment Centers.
Being a Distribution Lead ensures that produce is dispatched to the appropriate destination in the appropriate quantities and be responsible for evaluating freight services and managing relationships with chosen farmers. A typical day for a Distribution Centre Lead involves reviewing incoming shipments, monitoring warehouse activity, and checking outgoing shipments.
• Plan and manage product distribution activities to achieve company goals.
• Develop continuous improvement initiatives and share best practices with team members
• Implement new distribution strategies to obtain profitability
• Analyze existing distribution procedures and recommend improvements
• Monitor and manage inventories at Distribution Centre
• Identify appropriate resources and assign workload and schedules to them
• Prepare budget and manage expenses within budgets
• Previous experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar field
• Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Attention to detail
• Creative problem-solving
• A strategic and analytical mind
• Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field
How to Apply
Soupah Fresh Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe