Digital Marketing Officer at FPG Technologies and Solutions Limitedwork FPG Technologies and Solutions LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-06-22
FPG Technologies and Solutions Limited (a member of the Flexipgroup) is a technology solutions provider and systems integrator, specializing in delivering innovative IT Consulting, IT Security, Cloud, Mobility, Infrastructure solutions and services that deliver unparalleled competitive advantage and business agility.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Digital Marketing Officer in Lagos.
- Are you creative and result driven? Passionate about the internet with a good knowledge of social media platforms? Then this career opportunity is for you!!
- With strategic alliances with leading technology leaders across the globe, we deliver reliable and innovative customised solutions and premium technical support to our Clients who cut across the diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Banking & Financial Services, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, FMCG, Manufacturing and public sectors of Nigeria and West Africa. We take pride in providing flexible and end-to-end bespoke IT Solutions to our Clients.
- We understand that the provision of excellent services to customers is paramount and we ensure that we engage the best hands to deliver these services. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community.
- We provide a highly enabling and conducive environment which allow employees to work at their own pace, be creative, innovative as well as deliver results.
- We are seeking to engage an enthusiastic individual experienced in digital marketing to join our Media and Marketing team.
- The successful candidate is expected to manage a strong online presence to drive sales on different social media and e-commerce platforms. Develop, implement, track and optimize the Company’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Specific areas that you will be responsible for include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content (images, video and written) for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
- Create an online advertising budget plan for every month. This budget should include social media advertising budget (e.g. Instagram ads, Facebook ads etc.) and website advertising budget (e.g. Google ads, Ad words etc.)
- Creating specifications and appropriate for the brand’s designated audience.
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Marketing to develop editorial strategy and compelling across digital streams
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly analytics report
- Design online analytics in an info graphics format
- Monitor trends in social media
- Adhere strictly to all online marketing processes, policies, procedures and checklist.
- Respond to customer emails, enquiries and complaints.
- Receive and provide feedback from and to customers.
Other Requirements And Qualifications
Education And Work Experience:
- BSc in any discipline
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Previous experience in an ICT firm is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Brand Management and Content Development.
- Proven experience of social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Experience dealing with customers
- Proof reading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong analytical and ICT skills
- Ability to spot, understands, and set trends
- Ability to use Microsoft Office; Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook etc
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics and SEO experience
- Ability to perform search engine optimization and marketing.
- Ability to understand how to utilize social advertising.
- Understands how to engage audience on different Social media platform (WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Ability to pay attention to fine details.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to convey ideas in writing.
- Ability to maintain a consistent voice when writing on behalf of the company.
Salary Range and Benefits
- Attractive salary
- Health Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Work life balance
- Career growth
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 1st July, 2020, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
FPG Technologies and Solutions Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe