Digital Marketing Officer at Eko Maintenance Limitedwork Eko Maintenance LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-10
- Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Work on our online presence eg. website review, social media presence and growth, etc.
- Create content for websites, email and social media
- Create marketing campaigns for digital and online channels including websites, apps and social media
- Use web tracking tools to analyse data and check the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Use techniques like search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) to improve internet search results for the company's website
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- HND / B.Sc in a related field
- 2 years experience
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong writing skills with ability to produce compelling stories
- Proof reading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Experience in a similar role in the construction of high-rise buildings or facility management.
- Experience of managing and writing content for a website
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Experience of managing social media campaigns
- Experience of email, adwords and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Knowledge of marketing principles and brand management.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail on or before 9th March,2022.
Eko Maintenance Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe